MS 20 FILTER
View Product Page
This filter module is a variant of the Korg MS20 filter. With a switch it can be turned into either lowpass or highpass filter mode, but not both at the same time.
Module power consumption: 3 mA
- IN H - this is "driving" the input signal to a higher level
- IN L - this is sending a lower input level of the signal to the circuitry
- CV 1 - accepts CV control for cutoff frequency
- CV 2 - additional CV control for cutoff frequency
- OUT - the output of the filtered signal
- MULT - an unbuffered multiple
- BUS CV - this sits below the input jacks on the left side and will output CV pitch from a connected MIDI device
- BUS CTRL - this sits below the input jacks on the left side and will output the MIDI control message from a connected MIDI device.
- FREQ Knob - cuttoff frequency
- CV 1 Knob - control voltage attenuator
- RESONANCE Knob
- LP/HP Switch - filter type lowpass / highpass
The filter can be used just like any other filter in the AE range, however it offers a very pronounced and beautiful resonance that goes quickly into self resonance.
<-- Back to the Module Index
This manual is a community work in progress. If you would like to help out with completing this manual please send a PM to @admin at the AE Modular Forum. The status of each page can be seen on the Trello board at https://trello.com/b/HNd0dBt7/ae-manuals