Please note that this module must have a separate 9V power supply to the rest of your AE system, hence the socket on the front! TW do sell one here.
A brilliant module for people who use their AE live.
- 1 - Input for circuit 1
- 2 - Input for circuit 2
- MULT - a passive mixer/splitter completely separate to the module electronics.
There are no outputs, as the tubes would produce too higher voltages for the rest of the AE system.
- Level 1 knob - set the level for circuit one so you get the best display...
- Level 2 knob - set the level for circuit two so you get the best display...
- R knob - sets the amount of red in the colour of the tubes.
- G knob - sets the amount of green in the colour of the tubes.
- B knob - sets the amount of blue in the colour of the tubes.
These last three "knobs" are actually small trimmer pots so you may need a tool to adjust carefully.
The reason to buy this module!
The left tube displays the status of circuit 1, right circuit 2.
The brighter the tube the louder the signal...
The main reason for 2 circuits in this module is so you can do stereo, but it can be really good to have 2 different sounds so the Tubes vary individually.
This manual is a community work in progress. If you would like to help out with completing this manual please send a PM to @admin at the AE Modular Forum. The status of each page can be seen on the Trello board at https://trello.com/b/HNd0dBt7/ae-manuals