The new (2023) module is a chord generator. It is available via M4vrick on the AE Modular forum, see this thread...
Module power consumption:
- Frequency - affects the pitch of the sound
- Table - changes the chords, sometimes the harmonics of the sound.
- Wave - affects the harmonics and/or chords in the sound.
- Bus Gate - on early modules this is actually the bus CV derived from the midi input on the master module, usually for the pitch.
- Bus CV - on early modules this is actually the bus CV derived from the midi input on the master module, usually key on/off.
- Out 1 - Main output.
- Out 2 - duplicate output, quite useful for using a different filter &/or FX on.
- Mult - a passive splitter/mixer not connected with the module circuitry.
- Frequency - sets the pitch of the sound, affected by the CV input above.
- Table - sets the chord and/or harmonics of the sound, affected by the CV input above .
- Wave - changes the chord/harmonics within the range set by the table knob, affected by the CV input above.
Excellent video by RSKT
<-- Back to the Module Index
This manual is a community work in progress. If you would like to help out with completing this manual please send a PM to @admin at the AE Modular Forum. The status of each page can be seen on the Trello board at https://trello.com/b/HNd0dBt7/ae-manuals