MIXCON JACK OUT
This module adds the convenience of plugging 1/4 inch (6.5mm) cables straight into the AE Modular without having to use any adapter cables. It is not a freestanding design, it needs to MIXCONSOLE to work, and has to be mounted adjacent to that module where it connects via a short cable at the back.
These are acquired from the Mixconsole, except...
- FX1 Return L - the level of this signal is controlled by the FX1 rtn lvl knob (on the Mixconsole).
- FX1 Return R - the level of this signal is controlled by the FX1 rtn lvl knob (ditto).
- FX2 Return L- the level of this signal is controlled by the FX2 rtn lvl knob (ditto).
- FX2 Return R- the level of this signal is controlled by the FX2 rtn lvl knob (ditto).
- FX1 Send - Mono out controlled by the 4 FX1 send knobs (on the MIxconsole).
- FX2 Send - Mono out controlled by the 4 FX2 send knobs (ditto).
- Master L Left signal of the stereo mix, Main out of the Mixconsole.
- Master R Right signal of the stereo mix, Main out of the Mixconsole.
This module is useful if you want to restrict the number of 3.5mm to 6.35mm cables you need to buy!
More seriously it means regular studio leads can be used which generally give better audio quality and, probably, more reliable connection. They also come in much longer lengths if needed....
If you are also adding the XLR outputs, ideally this module should be attached first, then the MIXCONXLR ...
This manual is a community work in progress. If you would like to help out with completing this manual please send a PM to @admin at the AE Modular Forum. The status of each page can be seen on the Trello board at https://trello.com/b/HNd0dBt7/ae-manuals