View Product Page
Analogue drum machine style kick (bass) drum
Module power consumption: 3 mA
- Trig - use a pulse to activate the module sound, usually via one of the divider modules, or the Topograf module.
- Mult - a passive signal mixing/splitting capability on several AE modules, no control of signal levels within the module.
- Bus Gate - +5V with key on from an external keyboard over midi via the master module.
- Out (3) - signal out.
- Mult - passive signal mixing/splitting, no control of signal levels within the module.
- Pitch - sets basic pitch of sound
- Decay - sets how long it takes the sound to stop after triggering.
- Drive - more drive adds roughness/buzz and volume.
- Pitch Decay Switch - The Decay can also cause the pitch to drop as well as volume. 1980's Simmons drums...
- Trig - direct, manual triggering of module - very useful.
The Kick module doesn't go very low in Pitch for modern tastes, going through one of the filters can fix this - Nyle Filter is recommended.
<-- Back to the Module Index
This manual is a community work in progress. If you would like to help out with completing this manual please send a PM to @admin at the AE Modular Forum. The status of each page can be seen on the Trello board at https://trello.com/b/HNd0dBt7/ae-manuals