DELAY (LOFI TYPE)
View Product Page
Lo-Fi Delay is a analogue, old fashioned bucket brigade style of delay
Module power consumption: 18 mA
- In - Main incoming audio signal
- CV - CV control of delay time so can do Flanger/Phaser type sounds.
- In 2 - for 2nd signal in, this will be mixed in without attenuation
- In 3 - for 3rd signal in, this will be mixed in without attenuation
- Outs (2) - (mixed signal)
- Wet- (delay sound only)
- Dry - (original signal(s) only)
- Thru - passive mixing/splitting nothing to do with the delay.
- Delay - Set delay time, further impacted by CV control above.
- Feedback - This controls the amount of the output signal that is send back to the input, so you can get reverb type sounds, repeated echoes etc.
- Dry/Wet - This controls the amount of dry (original signal) and wet (the delayed sound) in the output.
If you want dynamic control of the dry/wet mix, you can use the separate outs and then combine in the 2 ATT/CV, 4ATT/Mix etc.
Excellent on bass sounds as is naturally less bright than digital delays.
<-- Back to the Module Index
This manual is a community work in progress. If you would like to help out with completing this manual please send a PM to @admin at the AE Modular Forum. The status of each page can be seen on the Trello board at https://trello.com/b/HNd0dBt7/ae-manuals