View Product Page
The 2OSC is a dual analog oscillator that produces square, sawtooth and pulse waves per independent oscillator. Due to its analog nature it is not very stable and can best be used for modulation, drones or percussive sounds where accurate pitch is not as important. It does have a big, raw sound though.
This module has been deprecated and is no longer in production.
- CV1 - control voltage input for pitch frequency
- PWM1 - control voltage input for pulse width modulation of square wave output
- SYNC1 - sync input to synchronise this oscillator with another one
- CV2 - as above but for the second oscillator
- PWM2 - as above but for the second oscillator
- SYNC2 - as above but for the second oscillator
- BUS CV - MIDI pitch signal from the bus
- BUS CTRL - MIDI Control CC signal from the bus
- 2x Square wave 1 & 2-
- Saw wave 1 & 2 -
- Pulse 1 & 2 -
- PULSEWIDTH1 - only the pulse width of the first oscillator can be controlled via a knob. However both oscillators can be controlled via the PWM inputs via control voltage.
- FREQ 1 - frequency (pitch) of the first oscillator
- FREQ 2 - frequency (pitch) of the second oscillator
This video by Synths & Things explains the ins and outs of this module really well:
<-- Back to the Module Index
This manual is a community work in progress. If you would like to help out with completing this manual please send a PM to @admin at the AE Modular Forum. The status of each page can be seen on the Trello board at https://trello.com/b/HNd0dBt7/ae-manuals